Why are we making each other jealous?

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Why are we making each other jealous?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar HannahB 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lulu16
    Participant

I met this guy a few months ago, he runs a group I go to so I see him at least 3 times a week. He is (unfortunately) a bit of a ‘player’. We’ve slept together a few times and we sometimes hang out as friends. Most of the time get on really well, we have fun, we have the flirty banter but we also bicker like an old married couple!

But then there are other times where we are clearly trying to make each other jealous, he’ll make comments about girls he’s met and I flirt with other guys in the group in front of him. We never address it with each other so i just don’t know what to make of the situation??

I know i should just ask him but i know it could affect our friendship, or whatever it is going on between us! Am i just reading into it too much or could there be something more there?

HannahB
    Participant

Hi @lulu16,

Do you like him as more than just friends? Would either of you like it to be more?

HB x

lulu16
    Participant

Hi @hannahb, he’s the type of guy I shouldn’t like but do, I have no idea if he feels the same. As I said he’s a bit of a player so I’m worried he just sees me as just another girl so i guess that’s why i’m afraid to ask him! Xx

HannahB
    Participant

Why do we always fancy the players! 😂

I’ve been so hurt thinking i’d be the one “to change him” but sadly sometimes, players are players.

Is he sleeping with other people? If so, i’d say protect yourself and leave well alone. Especially if you are developing feelings.

HB xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.