Vanishing Act!

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Vanishing Act!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar LollyLola 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So this guy messaged me not long after he split with his ex, asked if I wanted to go out for drinks, I declined as I thought it was still to early and didn’t want to be the rebound. He still casually messaged on and off for the next couple months until i finally gave in and went on a date. Turned out to be on of the best dates I’ve had, got on really well, had a good laugh. He said he didn’t want it to be a one date kinda thing, seemed really into me .. fast forward 2 weeks later .. moves house, messaging not as much .. then vanishes .. why do guys do this? Why say all that stuff to someone if you don’t really mean it x

Em82
    Participant

OMG this is the story of my dating life! I don’t know why men are cowards and can’t just come straight out with what they are thinking. We shouldn’t need to read between the lines.

How did you leave it? Has he just not replied?

Last time this happened to me I soon got a phone call… from his ex! They were back together and she wanted me to leave him alone! Couldn’t believe it.

Em x

Anonymous

Exactly, then it drives you crazy wondering what the problem was when everything was so good!

The last coversation was short and sweet, was something i couldn’t really reply too, so I just gave a short reply and never heard since. Very weird! Him and his ex had just separated and sold a house they hadn’t been in long so maybe I’ve dodged a bullet really x

Em82
    Participant

Good riddens I reckon.
    As soon as there’s a bit of radio silence, delete and move on. What’s the point in us analysing our every text and conversation we had with them.
    It’s not having closure that is really annoying!

Em x

LollyLola
    Participant

There are so many men like this! I think that they are just wimps and rather than telling us that they don’t want to go any further they just make us feel like they do and then just stop contacting us… they just aren’t brave enough to be honest. If a guy does this then he;s not good enough for you anyway.
    Just know that it’s nothing that you’ve done!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.