Toxic??

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Toxic??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar HannahB 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    unknown33
    Participant

Feeling very confused and not sure what to do 🙁
    So I was with this boy for 4 years and he was my first love, really stole my heart. Things were so good up until a year ago when he really changed as a person and didn’t care about me much anymore. Therefore I broke off the relationship and tried to move on with someone else. He then found out about this and was so angry at me. Despite this we moved on and got back together. However his lies continued and he didn’t treat me very well, e.g had little effort and always had time for others and not me etc. So I called it off after Christmas. Since then we have tried again but I said I wasn’t emotionally ready to restart the relationship and we have both been with other people since then. However my heart aches for him and I am still completely in love with him and I cannot move on. I’ve asked if we could try again however he has decided it’s not what he wants anymore despite saying he loves me and misses me.
    I’m absolutely heartbroken and feeling very confused about what to do, appreciate any advice xxxxx

HannahB
    Participant

Hi @unknown33,
    I feel for you as have been in a similar position. I do still have feelings for them and would like to give it a go as for me there was never any real closure.
    As hard as this is to read, I would suggest moving on. I haven’t met anyone else and still think of my guy often but have learnt to accept that whether it was down to timing or that too much went on between us- we can’t go back.
    I wasted years trying to convince him to change his mind.

Don’t do the same. If it’s meant to be it will be we can’t force them into anything. Love should be easy!

HB x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.