Tinder Stalker!

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Tinder Stalker!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar lov3r 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Beth
    Participant

Had to share..
    I was chatting to this guy on Tinder and I thought “oh, finally a normal one”. Anyway, one day we were chatting and I told him I was going out for dinner, have a nice night and I’ll chat to him tomorrow. When I had finished my dinner I came out to 24 messages from him! All really random stuff but ending with things like “why aren’t you messaging me back”
    I sent him a message telling him that he’s way too full on for me and please stop messaging me. He apologized but continued with “I still want to meet you”. I said no.
    The next day the messages continued, it was like I had never said anything! Anyway, I eventually unmatched and blocked the crazy loon.
    Anyone else had anything similar?
    Also, what actually happens when you “report” someone on Tinder? Anyone know?

lov3r
    Participant

Jesus! Have you seen You on Netflix? It’s about this weird stalker guy. He even steals her phone to spy on her.

Good gal for blocking him and not meeting him in person. He sounds like a nut job!

L

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.