Should I rebound?

Home The Gossip Mr Right Should I rebound?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Faye 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Faye
    Participant

My ex and I split up 4 weeks ago. It was my decision and I don’t regret it but still finding it hard to get over him. My friend’s are suggesting I start dating to help me forget about him. What do you think?

Dating Mr Wrong
    Keymaster

Hi Faye,
    Sorry to hear you and your ex have split up. It’s not unusual to feel sad- it’s natural to grieve for the good times you had. When’s the right time to date? Only you know that. If you are still in the crying stage, it’s prob best you leave it for a while. Sobbing into your wine on a date won’t make you feel any better! Eventually when you are feeling good then go for it. Doesn’t have to start with anything serious. A little drink and a bit of banter with a cute guy will give you a huge confidence boost. No rush though ?

LollyLola
    Participant

Hi Faye – I actually think it might do you some good to get out there a bit. Doesn’t have to be anything serious, just might help you realise how amazing you are and also that there are plenty more fish in the sea that are there for the taking! X

single2
    Participant

@faye- have you started dating? Hope you found a nice man. If so, please tell us where! Ha ha

Faye
    Participant

@single2 I’ve signed up to Tinder! Finding it quite fun swiping away. Some of the profile pictures make me laugh though- one guy had taken a pic of his abs with a toilet and bulk pack of toilet roll in the background!?
    Had a few matches but nothing really come of it yet.
    Which app are you on? Do people go on more than one?
    X

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.