Right Guy…Wrong Time?

Home The Gossip Mr Right Right Guy…Wrong Time?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar singlepringle 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    singlepringle
    Participant

So I know this probably sounds too good to be true and a cliché but I think I found someone I click with straight away. We love the same things, we want the same thing and it just feels right. I know it feels right and different from all my other dating disasters (to which there have been many). But there’s a catch, I’ve literally started to date him and he’s moving to Australia in a month. Permanently. Am I letting myself in for more heartbreak or do you think it’s worth dating long distance?

alwaysdating
    Participant

Oooo that’s a tough one! Could you see yourself travelling to Australia to see him? And he back here to visit you? If so it could work. However the time difference is immense. Could be quite difficult to connect ofte.

What does he say?

X

singlepringle
    Participant

Hey, I would have travelled to see him and he says he’ll visit back – wouldn’t even mind meeting him some place in the middle. But sadly it wasn’t meant to be. He drifted away as he didn’t wanna make leaving hard on both of us, he left today… 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.