My friends man

Home The Gossip Mr Right My friends man

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Em82 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LollyLola
    Participant

I have this friend who is dating a guy that she really likes… there is something off with him though. He seems to be very possessive and doesn’t really “let her” hang out as much with the girls anymore, girlie holidays are out of the question too. He never comes to any parties where we are all at either.

It all just seems a bit weird to me and some of my other friends. I don’t want to bring it up with her because I know she’ll be upset. But I don’t know what to do… anyone have any ideas/been in this situation before?

Em82
    Participant

@lollylola Has she noticed how possessive he is? Some people like men like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Em x

LollyLola
    Participant

@em82 I think so and she says she doesn’t like it, but maybe you’re right! But she’s also been single for a while so I think she’s maybe worried of going back to that status!

Em82
    Participant

@lollylolla That’s sad. I’d rather be single than controlled.
    It’s up to her really. I would have a chat with her and let her know you are there to support her- maybe she is scared he’ll go crazy if she broke it off with him?

Em x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.