Mr Maybe

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Mr Maybe

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar LollyLola 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lost_Girl32
    Lost_Girl32
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve been chatting to this guy for nearly 9 months. We met on POF and have messaged and spoken on the phone in this time. But I’m always the one to message first and if I don’t message he doesn’t message me. I keep trying to walk away but something about him keeps drawing me back to him. Everytime I mention meeting up he doesn’t respond so I stopped bringing it up. It’s my birthday at the weekend and I am wondering if I should give it once last chance by asking if he wants to meet for a drink….. All advice welcome.

Just another girl surrounded by smug couples…..

LollyLola
    Participant

So, if I’ve understood correctly, you haven’t actually met each other in person yet?
    I think you should just stop messaging him altogether. You definitely don’t want someone that isn’t thinking about you and doesn’t ever message you first. It should work both ways. Also, whilst you’re hung up on someone else then your closing the door on other possibilities.
    I say, get yourself back on POF or Bumble or any of the other sites and forget about this guy that definitely doesn’t deserve you!

I do also know what it’s like to be surrounded by “happy couples” and so then it’s easy to get caught up in something like this.

End of the day, close that door and open another!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.