Men!

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Men!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Unlucky2 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Unlucky2
    Participant

Anyone else having a nightmare with idiot men? Bored of being the only single one in my group!

HannahB
    Participant

Me too. Loving this site by the way. Have so many dating nightmares.
    I don’t know where else to look or should I stop looking and leave it to fait? I haven’t got the energy anymore.

LollyLola
    Participant

I know everyone always says this but… when you aren’t looking it does tend to come along! (most of the time) although I will say, when you’re single, it’s hard not to look at all! I’ve had suuuuuch bad luck with men that I’m totally off them right now (Love Island isn’t helping), I suddenly have three men that are interested haha. I’m not interested in them though… Typical!

HannahB
    Participant

Ha ha lucky you! What’s your secret?

LollyLola
    Participant

Haha @hannahb no secret… just never like the ones that are interested in me! It’s a tough world out there!

HannahB
    Participant

OMG always the way! I met the cutest boy (through a friend), who is so sweet but the sexual attraction is just not there for me so it’s a no. I wish I liked him as he would really look after me. We just love the bad boys! ??

X

Gemschal
    Participant

I am literally the last one of my friends not to be in a relationship or married…. and even when I do get a single friend to hang with, within weeks they are happily in another relationship… How do they do it??? I have had no luck at all and I’ve been single for 5 years….

Unlucky2
    Participant

Where are they meeting these men? I really don’t know what else to do. Tried the apps, been set up, loitered around the hot men in bars and nada.
    I’m in the same situ as you. The only Singleton and occasionally left out of nights out because it’s all couples.
    Least we have this site now to moan together! 😂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.