Married men!

Home The Gossip Embarrassing! 🥴 Married men!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Dating Mr Wrong 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LollyLola
    Participant

I’ve noticed there are lots of married men on some of these dating apps! I’ve been on a few dates with guys that have ended up being married (I didn’t know at the time). I’m definitely not the type of girl to go with a man that is married or attached in any way.

How do you ladies filter them out before it gets to dating stage? I’ve tried flat out asking and they always say no… any tips anyone can share?

Em82
    Participant

@lollylola Wow, what idiots!! How do they risk being seen by their wife’s friends? How brazen!

How did you find out? Hope it wasn’t a call from their wife?

I’ve had a call from a guys girlfriend before. Heartbreaking!

Em x

kittykat30
    Participant

I’ve had this before, meet a bloke at a club and had a little kiss (I don’t actually mean little if I could if melted into the ground I would of) before I went home and then we texted for a little while and out of no where he told me he was married but he wanted a dirty little secret.
    It made me cringe as soon as I read the message so I deleted and blocked him, thank god I didn’t do anything more than kiss.

cjc123
    Participant

I’ve stopped using some online dating sites/apps at the minute for this very reason! My ex did this to me and I only found out after 2 years 🤦‍♀️ Think it helps if someone knows the person you’re going to go on a date with so you can get the low down before it!

LollyLola
    Participant

@cjc123 2 years! Wow that’s awful!
    @em82 I only found out because he told me… said he thought it best to be “honest”. Shame he didn’t feel like that before we went on an actual date though!

Faye
    Participant

@cjc123 there used to be the online dating “my single friend”. Is that still around? Such a good concept!

Xx

Faye
    Participant

@kittykat30 it’s stories like that that actually make me glad I am single!

Xx

Zahid Mahmood
    Keymaster

that’s crazy!

Dating Mr Wrong
    Keymaster

Woah! X

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.