LOVE ISLAND!

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong LOVE ISLAND!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar HannahB 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Em82
    Participant

OMG Adam! He is so smug. Hope Zara doesn’t choose him! Reminds me of my ex.

HannahB
    Participant

Yes! My mates don’t watch it so no one to talk to about it. Can’t believe the boys. So obvious they are starting rows to then crack on with the new girls. Don’t do it Zara – he can’t be changed!

Em82
    Participant

Are you watching the photo shoot? ?

HannahB
    Participant

They have great bodies but that was so bad! ?

HannahB
    Participant

Zara thinking she’ll be the one to tame him ?. He can’t be tamed love!

HannahB
    Participant

So excited about tonight’s episode! Is anyone but Dani and Jack staying together? ?

Dating Mr Wrong
    Keymaster

We are loving Love Island too! What do you think of the Georgia/Jack kissing situ? We are hoping they show the tape! ??

LollyLola
    Participant

Georgia is really annoying me! I felt so sorry for her with the whole Josh thing, now she’s ruined it. Those girls do not need friends like her!

awestwood
    Participant

Anyone else really dislike new Laura and her crocodile tears…. and don’t get me started on Jack. Thinks he’s ‘the man’ pretty much sums up what’s wrong with men in the world!! Ugh!!

awestwood
    Participant

Another silly girl falling for an arrogant asshole!! What is wrong with the world???? ??‍♀️??‍♀️

HannahB
    Participant

I’ve just found Love Island Australia and it’s even better than the U.K. one. Anyone watching?

X

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.