I love you! Ahhhhhh

Home The Gossip Mr Right I love you! Ahhhhhh

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Em82 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Love
    Participant

I’ve been dating someone for a couple of months. We’ve had 6 dates. 6! Last night he told me he loved me! In the heat of the moment I said “I love you too”. I totally don’t! It’s only been a couple of months of dating. I really like him but this has now put loads of pressure on things. I think I could fall in love with him but it’s now sped forwards so quickly- it’s gone from being a lot of fun to really serious over night. I don’t know if I should just go with it and play catch up or tell him to slow things down but that could ruin it?

Anyone else been in the same love boat? I know it’s nicer problems to have!

Thank you!

Faye
    Participant

I would suggest telling him you are falling in love with him but don’t want to take the fun out of things and want to keep going on dates like the early days. As I agree, as soon as those 3 words have come out the exciting dates stop and it turns into nights in with Netflix. That can come later!

If you don’t say anything you could subconsciously start pushing him away.

Let us know what happens!

Love
    Participant

Thanks Faye! Seeing him tomorrow for a roast. I’ll broach the subject after dinner in the restaurant so not so intense. Wish me luck!

I’ll keep you posted x

Em82
    Participant

@love That would put me right off! ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.