HELP… How do you know if he's "in to you"

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong HELP… How do you know if he's "in to you"

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Em82 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gemschal
    Participant

So I have been crushing on this guy I work with for like a year now…
    At the start we were just work colleagues but over time and our mutual love of NFL, we have managed to become friends! Now the thing is, as we become better friends my crush gets worse… I have no idea if to make a move or not!! If I do and he rejects me, working with him is going to be hell but if I don’t say anything I could miss a huge opportunity to be happy…. What shall I do????

Em82
    Participant

Do you know if he is single? Is he flirting back?

Em x

Gemschal
    Participant

From what I know, He is single… He is flirty but not over the top like when you can really tell someone likes you…
    G xx

Em82
    Participant

Have you been out for work drinks? I think you should subtly get him alone on the next ones and step up the flirting a bit. Hint that you are single and should take you out. Gage his reaction! Might even get a snog!

KEEP ME POSTED!

Em x

SevenYearsSingle
    Participant

Take the chance!

Gemschal
    Participant

@em82 This is a great idea…. Just need to get some work drinks organised, I am sure there has to be someones birthday coming up!! lol!!

I am not going to see him for the next week because he is on holiday, He actually came and told me that he was going away… Why do that???

I will keep you in the loop!!!

Gems x

Em82
    Participant

@gemschal Exactly! Sounds promising to me.

Look forward to hearing what happens!

Em x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.