Help- Date night!

Home The Gossip Mr Right Help- Date night!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Em82 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lov3r
    Participant

Morning girls,
    I need advice and too embarrassed to ask the girls in the office. I’ve been chatting to a guy and we have planned to meet tonight. The last I heard from him was Tuesday and he said he’d be in touch to make plans but it’s date day and nothing! Shall I message him? Or wait it out? What if I don’t hear from him?
    Help!xx

Em82
    Participant

I am so rubbish at this stuff as I would just want to know so I can make other plans if it’s not happening- it’s Friday night! Personally I would send a quick text just saying “where shall we meet later?”. Breezy and not needy. If you don’t message you will spend the day checking your phone.
    Let us know what happens!
    Em xo

Faye
    Participant

I would give him until 12pm to make a plan. If you haven’t heard by then i’d have a night out with your friends instead! Don’t wait around for anyone. I’m a bitch like that ?

lov3r
    Participant

Thanks girls. I’m going to wait until midday and make a decision. Keep you posted! (Hoping he text by then though)

lov3r
    Participant

HE TEXT ME! We are out tonight. Funny how after you hear from them, all the anxiety has gone and we are into them again! ?

Thank you for the tips this AM! And wish me luck!

Xx

Em82
    Participant

Oh amazing!

I know. I had a guy not text me back for a week. I decided i’d move on… then he text me back and I forgot all the week of disappointment! Until he did it again of course. Time wasters just checking we are still available.

Have fun tonight- hope he’s fit!

Em xo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.