Good time gone wrong!

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong Good time gone wrong!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar lov3r 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Beth
    Participant

So… I just had to share this.

I recently met a guy online, we were chatting for about a month before we actually found the time to meet up. Maybe it sounds a bit far fetched, but we were really getting on well despite the contact being messaging only for a while. Anyway, eventually we did meet up and we had a great time! Seriously, it was a really good date. Conversation flowed and I reeeeallly fancied him. We then proceeded to have a few more dates all as equally good. Then one day we had arranged for him to come to mine, with some wine. About an hour before he was due to turn up he sent me message dropping a HUGE bombshell. “Beth, I have to tell you something because I feel I need to be honest with you. I really like you and want to keep seeing you, however, I am married. It’s up to you whether you want to continue seeing me” (what the actual f***). Obviously I was shocked and maybe didn’t send the most polite message back – not that he deserves a nice message! Anyway, I made it clear that I didn’t want to see him anymore. He argued with me for a while, saying his wife is cool with him seeing other people bla bla bla. I then just cut the contact but recently he’s been back in touch trying to convince me to meet him again. No, no, no is always my answer but what the hell is it with these men! What is the point in being married if you want to see other people? It baffles me. Anyone else had a similar experience?

lov3r
    Participant

What a dick! If they really did have an open relationship he would of told you in the beginning. Good gal not taking it further. Us chicks need to stick together! 👊🏼

L

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.