First ever date… Or two… Help!

Home The Gossip Dating disasters πŸ’‹ First ever date… Or two… Help!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar K283 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    K283
    Participant

I’m 32 and never been on a date… Never been kissed or anything for that matter. – it’s all a confidence thing and I just don’t get out much to meet people

I want to change.. So I joined online…
    Got talking to one guy a few messages to talking on the phone all the time .. met him twice – not a date tho, just have a hobby in common so saw him there a few times.
    From talking most days to nothing.. apart from an odd call – prob when he’s had a few drinks on the way home from the pub…

I don’t even know if I liked him that way I think it’s the idea more of getting to know someone… Talking and building up my confidence 🀣

So back on the site and now talking to 2 others now. Which isn’t like me, and both suggested meeting up!
    What should I do…see one? See how it goes? Meet both?
    Obv with no dating experience I’ll be as nervous as hell too and don’t know what to expect but … πŸ˜‚

Why didn’t I get all this done n over with in my teens and twenties.. would make it so much less complicated .

singleforever
    Participant

You should totally meet both of them! Why not? Obviously not on the same night though πŸ˜‚ but do it for sure!

I just treat each date as β€œpractice”

Let me know how you get on!

K283
    Participant

Still messaging both… Not so sure on the one as the messages go on etc but other one seems nice, had video chat and hopefully seeing him next week! πŸ‘

singleforever
    Participant

Excellent! Good luck – let me know how it goes! 🀞🏻

K283
    Participant

The one is a no go… After messaging a bit just dont feel it or whatever

2nd seems nice… Not met him yet tho, mentioned about going out for food or a drink but he doesn’t get paid for a few weeks and suggested coming to mine to hang out/get to know me… I know red flags should be going up and I’m probably crazy for even thinking about it πŸ˜‚

K283
    Participant

Well.. was meant to meet him the weekend but he couldn’t make it in the end so he asked what I was doing Monday so was going to arrange to meet him then… Then nothing…

I give up! πŸ˜‚ Thought I was actually going to meet someone as usually it would be my nerves/confidence that would end up me cancelling… But actually thought this time sod it, and was looking forward to it…. Typical 🀣

K283
    Participant

Updates… No go on the previous ones in the end but got talking to someone else

Had two dates so far… 3rd this weekend and going good!
    Have a lot in common which is good but also very different, he’s a lot more forward and confident than me but that’s good. I was just pleased I turned up to start with and went well πŸ˜‚ Def helped with my confidence too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.