First date loving

Home The Gossip Mr Wrong First date loving

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Beth 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beth
    Participant

I have a first date coming up. I met the guy on Tinder (as you do) and we’ve been chatting for a few weeks, some of the chat has got a bit “sexy” if you know what I mean. Anyway, I do actually think we have a connection but I also reeeeeally fancy him. We’re meeting at the weekend for some drinks, my question to you ladies is – do I let him come back to mine? I want him to but I also don’t want to look like I’m too easy… is it OK nowadays to do this on a first date? What do you think? Help me pleeeease!

lov3r
    Participant

Nothing wrong with a bit of sexy phone chat- lucky you!
    I’d judge it when you meet him in person but be aware that no matter how long you have been chatting, you don’t really know him.
    X

awestwood
    Participant

Totally agree, do what feels right for you. There is no right or wrong- only what’s right or wrong for you. I took my ex home on the first night and ended up dating for 5 years… there’s no science to it. Do what feels right for you and ignore everyone else.

lov3r
    Participant

@beth I’m intrigued. Did you get some? ?

Beth
    Participant

@lov3r I may have… haha and actually it was fine, we saw each other a few times after too. It didn’t work out in the end but that was a mutual choice! Back to the swiping now haha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.