Dilemma- Got a better offer!

Home The Gossip Mr Right Dilemma- Got a better offer!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Bella 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HannahB
    Participant

Help! I know there are worser problems to have but I am currently due to go on a date with a guy I got chatting to on Tinder a few days ago. BUT another guy I really liked (but went a bit quiet on me) has just messaged asking me out tonight too! What shall I do?

HB

lov3r
    Participant

You lucky cow having two to chose from! I’m struggling to find any half decent ones 😂

I reckon stick with tonight’s fella as the other fella has left you hanging. Plus if you see him tonight so last minute he’s not had to work for it! Say you are busy tonight and suggest another night to meet.

Keep us posted please!

L x

HannahB
    Participant

@lov3r so I stuck with the date I already had planned and guess what? He is so nice! Even have a second date planned for tomorrow night! I think i’ll Wait and see how this one pans out before possible meeting the other guy.

Thanks for the advice and wish me luck!x

HB

lov3r
    Participant

@hannahb Amazing! Hope he keeps it up!

Can I have the other guys number? 😂

L x

Abs24
    Participant

Hi sorry this is unrelated to this post but I don’t know how to write my own post on here but I 24 years old and never had a boyfriend I am quiet shy and not very confident so this does not help. I have tried dating websites but it just feels like to me I am chatting to people to make new friends and not get a boyfriend. Also I keep looking for single nights in my area but nothing. I have thought about asking friends to help but does this look desperate? I would love a boyfriend. Please help if you can thank you.

Bella
    Participant

Hi @abs24 !
    I think that approaching online dating in a way that you are chatting to make friends, isn’t so bad! The best relationships start as friends anyway, also it makes the whole experience less daunting right?
    Anyway, that aside, it absolutely does NOT make you look desperate if you ask your friends – I do this all the time! Lol! Not that mine are much use though…

Do you have any friends that are also single? I know it’s hard, but I think you really have to try and put yourself out there. I hate going on dates but I’m trying to look at each one as “practice” at the moment, much less pressure!

What I like to remember is that it is VERY rare for someone to be alone forever. You will find someone eventually but make sure it’s the right person for you! Don’t settle!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.