1st Date

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lost_Girl32 Lost_Girl32 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lost_Girl32
    Lost_Girl32
    Participant

Hey lovelies,

I’ve potentially got my first date in a very long time next weekend. We haven’t decided on where we are going yet.

I was thinking something a bit different. Neither of us are really drinkers so I was going to suggest indoor crazy golf or bowling?

Anyone got any suggestions?

I’m open to ideas.

Thanks in advance!
    Luv,
    Lost_Girl32

P.S I know this isn’t a dating disaster but I could be hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€

lov3r
    Participant

Yes! Where are you based? There are some wicked things to do in London if you are there?

Xx

Lost_Girl32
    Lost_Girl32
    Participant

Yes. We are in London xx

Lost_Girl32
    Lost_Girl32
    Participant

FYI this date has been postponed due to his mother going into hospital so still looking for recommendations for when we reschedule xx

lov3r
    Participant

Any update on the date? Hope he’s mum’s okay!

The golf is a good idea. There’s also a huge ball pit for adults called Ballie Ballerson which is supposed to be fun.

Also, really random but there is a restaurant where you can dine in the dark called Dans Le Noir which could be a right laugh!

Love to hear what you end up getting up to! Xx

Lost_Girl32
    Lost_Girl32
    Participant

Still not managed to reschedule yet. But his mum is still in hospital and not in London so he is travelling to see her everyday and staying up there at weekends.

I will look into the restaurant.

Hopefully his mum will be out of hospital soon and we can finally get a plan together.

Thanks for the response xx

Lost_Girl32
    Lost_Girl32
    Participant

Just a short update…

This date hasn’t happened and I’m not sure it ever will…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.